Denture Cleaning & Care
Denture Cleaning Services
We offer denture cleaning services to help your dentures remain in their best condition. We would also be happy to discuss tips and strategies for caring for your dentures at home, including the most appropriate products for your particular dentures.
Why is Denture Cleaning So Important?
Just like your natural teeth, denture teeth can develop plaque, tartar, and debris that not only affects how they look but can also affect your oral health. This is why regular denture care, including daily brushing with denture-appropriate products, is necessary.
We’ll suggest the right denture solution for you.
How to Care for Your Dentures
Here are some steps to follow for cleaning and caring for your dentures.
- Always handle your dentures with care.
- Rinse your dentures after eating to remove food debris before it sticks to your dentures and hardens.
- Brush your dentures with a soft, wet toothbrush and denture-safe toothpaste.
- To clean your gums, wrap a soft, wet cloth around your finger and gently rub your gums.
- Keep your dentures in a denture cleansing solution when you remove them at night. This helps keep them clean and also maintains their shape. Your denturist will provide you with recommendations for appropriate products for your dentures. Be sure to rinse your dentures before returning them to your mouth.
Call to Make an Appointment Today!
We’ll take care of all your denture care needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best way to clean dentures?
The best way to clean dentures is gently, regularly, and using a soft-bristled brush and nonabrasive denture cleanser.
Do dentures need to be cleaned every night?
Removable dentures should be cared for similar to natural teeth, which means they need to be cleaned every day. Along with regular brushing, rinsing your dentures to remove food debris after you eat is also helpful. It is also very important to brush your gums as they will need to be cleaned daily as well.