Digital Complete Dentures
Comprehensive and Complete Dentures
Complete or full dentures replace all of your natural teeth on one or both arches of the mouth. They offer an excellent solution for patients who are missing all of their natural teeth. Patients can enjoy the brightest, most beautiful smile they have ever had thanks to their full dentures! Not only can this be an incredible aesthetic change, but it can also dramatically improve confidence, comfort, and quality of life.
Trust Rizzoli Denture & Implant Clinic to Fabricate Your Full Dentures
All of our denture work is custom, resulting in a precise and accurate fit. We use high-quality products, materials, and denture teeth to ensure all of our patients receive a natural and beautiful smile, while also allowing them to speak and chew normally.
Your input is important in constructing the perfect set of complete dentures. From selecting tooth shape and size to choosing a tooth shade that is right for you, we are here to help design your perfect smile. Depending on factors such as jaw structure, oral health, and aesthetic expectations, our denture specialists provide recommendations that best suit your expectations and lifestyle.
We’ll suggest the right denture solution for you.
Do’s & Don’ts of Caring for Complete Dentures
- Handle your dentures carefully
- Follow the care and maintenance plan your denturist outlines for you
- Remove your dentures each day for cleaning
- Brush your dentures with a denture toothbrush
- Rinse your dentures after eating to remove food debris
- Take your dentures out when you sleep to let your gums rest or for at least six hours each day
- Call your denturist as soon as your dentures begin to fit or feel loose and uncomfortably
- Brush your dentures with regular toothpaste
- Use cleaning products that aren’t meant for dentures
- Use sharp objects like pickers or scrapers to clean your dentures
- Skip out on regular denture maintenance and care
- Try to repair your dentures by yourself
Book an appointment to fit a full denture today!
Frequently Asked Questions
Will dentures affect my speech?
Wearing dentures for the first time will most likely affect your speech for the first couple of weeks—this is normal and it should go away over time as you adjust to your new dentures. If you are receiving a replacement set of dentures, your speech could still be affected for only a few days. In both instances, your speech will be corrected in time.
How much do full dentures cost?
Dentures can vary in price, depending upon a patient’s specific treatment plan. The best way to get an estimate for dentures is to make an appointment for a free consultation with the denture specialist.
What does getting full dentures mean?
Getting full dentures means replacing all of your remaining natural teeth with denture teeth. Some patients have already lost many of their natural teeth and only need a few removed, while others require more extractions. Some of the reasons why patients may need dentures include injuries and illness, cancer, infections, and medications that damage the teeth.
Can you get dentures that look like real teeth?
It’s possible to get dentures that look like natural teeth, primarily when working with experts who use premium materials and precise fabrication techniques.